The character is just plain nice. These precepts MUST be acted upon to claim this – for without action, the sentiment is nothing. To not act upon the precepts is an act of defined Transgression and may require Atonement.
- Courtesy: It costs nothing, always be courteous.
- Empathy: Nobody and nothing deserves to be in pain or cold, try and alleviate such when encountered.
- Generous: Nobody and nothing deserves to be hungry or forced into undignified shoddiness, try and alleviate such when encountered.
- Charitable: Demonstrate dedication the proper and noble causes even when its not possible to be an immediate role-model; give 10% of your income to causes that uplift and help all.
- Dignified: Everyone everywhere should be assumed to deserve dignity and respect and accorded an experience which reflects that – be an example of mature, positive interactions.