Their land is resource rich and the stock and extraction of these is the core of its commerce. Transportation of these is limited to the north with the trade monopoly of the Merchant Cities. The people are diverse and accepting, and have a long tradition of service to the High King and their beloved Duke. Dunstrand has one of the few (albeit small) formal education programs in the realms (with Ducal sponsorship) – access is depending on social standing and the luck of availability. There is no official religion endorsed, though most follow the precepts of the Wyld Faith – except for the Lightbringers in East River Run and West River Run counties.
|Outcast||0-4||Outcasts are always living at the urban fringe – slums, etc. A few flee to the countryside.|
|Average||41-85||DC 15 CHA check for Primary Education (PC’s)|
|Upper||86-95||DC 10 CHA check for Primary Education (PC’s)|
|Privileged||96-99||DC 5 CHA check for Primary Education (PC’s)|
|Elite||100||Primary Education (PC’s)|
- Disposition: Engaging (+1 Charisma; max 19)
- Disposition: Agile (+1 Dexterity; max 19)
- Lore: Dunstrand +2 (History)
- Lore: Gladnor +1 (History)
- Lore: Merchant Cities (North) +1 (History)
- Feat: [Equiv.] Choose from any of the Upbringing’s and check Social standing; for the PC, if they are Average (or better), they gain a Simple Primary Education
The people of Dunstrand are hard-working and known for their quickness of wit and reactions both. The people have a great love of conversation of all kinds, seeking out news and knowledge from all around their lands and surroundings.
Common Names: Alain, Stellanl, Todd; Iferra, Melani/Meleni, Dalcia
- Bar-Innis of the Steel Realms
- Dwindor Swamp
- East River
- West River
- Haydens Reach
- Holt Varstock
If nothing is indicated, assume Common Knowledge.