Those that have been a long time with the order are said to be the most powerful of beings in the realms. They form pacts, delve into the clergy, and all manner of mystic knowledge nor normally part of a single character’s path. They are rumored to be long lived – some even immortal.
- They give up all their possessions – nothing remains of their past; they may wield no weapon crafted or wear armor crafted. They may only wear armor any carry weapons fashioned from natural materials.
- They give up their name and adopt a new one from the order; Their new name is written in sacred pigments on their back with a colorful outline of wings – this never fades.
- They are considered “unaligned” in all senses except for the preservation of the world, and are considered calm in all but the worst situations.
- They adopt the Code of Conduct: Wyld Bond
- They adopt the Code of Conduct: Obedience to the Whispers of Helca; They lose the skills and most of their memories of their Background and are reborn into Davrosians.
Progressing as a Druid
You are the agent of the order – not your own person. You may be not allowed to to perform actions or aid certain parties – it is not yours to know all such things.
Items of the Order
Belt of Branches: