The name “eyes of the Kraken” is a condition where upon creatures were enslaved by the Emperor or High Priest of the Sea Kings. It is said the clan kings also had such a power. The pupils become broken and non-uniform, looking to many like a ink blot vaguely in the form of a Kraken. The bodyguards and agents of the Emperor all possessed this trait.
- The tentacle like strands were referred to as the “the tendrils of awakening”
- The process of mentally enslaving a victim was secret
- Last documented new case was around the year CY 5003
- The mind of the victim is subsumed by the will of the claimant – Emperor, priest, etc.
- It was said that the act of enslavement was personal and intimate