Geraldine Aelishan’s Bloodline
Origins: Geri’s corruption by reading Midnight in Cavaris. Further altered by her theft and bonding to the essence of a fallen Celestial, and finally her transformation into a vampire and then Witch of Dwindor. To say the least, chaos and a certain moral flexibility are encoded now in the genes. Also inherited is the Dwindor Blood Oath.
D20 Geri Bloodline Aspects
- Race is Celestial (Fallen only), but looks mostly human.
- Lifespan of 200 years; ages half as fast if the entire year was spent inside of Dunstrand.
- Maximum HP at 1st level.
- Can have 2 Primary classes (requires aptitude for both) – but first one must be Wizard w/no background (Background taken after wizardly training).
- Wing shapes on back grows black/green soft, flat feathers of a single layer – just an outline, not functional.
- Eyes are always flashing green or lustrous brown, with small golden speckles (only notice if look really close; during full moon)
- If female/non-male, first child is always a girl.
- If female/non-male, fertile at age 12.
- Bound to Dunstrand (inside its bounds)
- Druidcraft (cantrip) reveals Feywild influence/gate within 30′ or by touch; sense presence of Druid Sign within 30′.
- The character has access to the Eldritch Adept feat (but only if pledging to the Witch of Dwindor).
Incarna Core Geri Bloodline Aspects