Family and Friends of Icrane Erelhays
Paula Erelhays (wife)
Desc: Human, female, 5’3″, #120, right handed, short brown hair, brown eyes, age: 27
Former Name: Paula Forest
Former Employer: Nobleman Ryans, Merowey
Background: Courtier (diplomat/beaurocrat)
Skills: Insight, Persuasion, History
Arranging for the reconstruction of Harpy Hall
Tracking the daughter of Fielns
Arranging for the sale of the Screaming Eagle Tavern
Engaging the magus ___ in Merowey to make a magic tunic for Icrane
- Shelgray: 100′ telepathy and senses; Can deliver a spell using a Reaction of any Spell with a range of touch. If the spell requires an Attack roll, you use magus Attack modifier for the roll.
Typical Form: Crow or Water Cat; +4 Stealth, +3 Perception. Mannerisms: Loves baths and warm water; Critical of everyone else’s grooming habits.
- Sentinel Raven: Koranthi: Traits: Friendly / Ideals: Slaughter (encourages violence) / Bond: Drawn to a special place? A spirit that assumes the form and game statistics of a raven. It always obeys your commands, which you can give telepathically while it is within 100 feet of you. While the raven is perched on your shoulder, you gain darkvision with a range of 30 feet and a bonus to your passive and active Wisdom (Perception) checks. The bonus equals your Charisma modifier.
- While perched on your shoulder, the raven can’t be targeted by any attack or other harmful effect; only you can cast spells on it; it can’t take damage; and it is incapacitated.
- You can see through the raven’s eyes and hear what it hears while it is within 100 feet of you.
- In combat, you roll initiative for the raven and control how it acts. If it is slain by a creature, you gain advantage on all attack rolls against the killer for the next 24 hours.
- The raven doesn’t require sleep. While it is within 100 feet of you, it can awaken you from sleep as a bonus action.
The raven vanishes when it dies, if you die, or if the two of you are separated by more than 5 miles. At the end of a short or long rest, you can call the raven back to you—no matter where it is or whether it died—and it reappears within 5 feet of you.