D20 Enhanced Second Wind
CP: (if used)
- Basic/Proficient [ Kinetic Aptitude 1] The character level is used, instead of the Fighter level. The following benefits are gained, with a value equal to the character’s Proficiency Bonus.
- Suppresses a single level of Exhaustion for 1 hour per
- A bonus to the healing
If the character does not have Second Wind, they may attempt it with a DC 10 Constitution check, with the results limited to standard PHB outcome, treating their character level as their fighter level. Once they have succeeded, it cannot be used again until they finish a Long Rest.
- Accomplished: [ Kinetic Aptitude 2] If they are in combat, and the character desires, they can re-roll Initiative when it is used, using the best result. Class based Second Wind will regain the full amount automatically. Non class based Second Wind does not require a Constitution check.
- Exceptional: [ Kinetic Aptitude 3] The character gains a use of Second Wind, all of which is now fully based on their character level and gains the maximum result check (10) automatically.
- Masterful: [ Kinetic Aptitude 4] Suppresses two levels of Exhaustion for 1 hour per
Incarna Core Enhanced Second Wind