Harmony (Attuned and Shared)
Harmony requires will (Essence) and manifestation (Presence) and has some intended functions for accomplishing a purpose with its operation constrained by a set of code or values. Harmony will often limit what can be accomplished based on the type of relationship. Harmony is determined for [su_permalink id="9596"]Attuned[/su_permalink] items or [Shared] between entities.
- Aligned: The vast majority of values and ideals are shared. Interactions are based on total Acceptance.
- Compatible: A good amount of values and ideals are shared. Interactions are performed with Sympathy.
- Different: Casual, accidental or coincidental values and ideals shared; unrelated. Interactions are Neutral.
- Incompatible: Important values and ideals are at odds. Interactions are performed with Antipathy.
- Opposed: Values and ideals are in direct opposition to each other. Interactions are based on total Rejection.