* No Aptitude power can be exercised unless the character’s level is equal to the Aptitude rating.
- Anima Energy: Synergy = Aptitude x 4 + WIS adjustment (avg 20 for natural talent)
- Primary Ability: Wisdom
D20 Divine Aptitude
||Req: The target of the aptitude powers must have an Aligned Shared Litany
- Affinity: (Minor) The character gains a +1 bonus to their Primary Ability. Multiclassing to classes that do not have the same primary ability requires a level higher ability equal to their Divine Aptitude rating.
- The character is able to use the Channel Divinity power in the faithful around them as an Action. It must be voluntary, and the target possessing it within 30′.
- Enhanced Litany: If the character casts a spell at a target with Compatible or Aligned Shared Litany, it enhances the effects. A Bless spell is treated as if it was one level higher spell slot, and has maximum effect. Healing Word always has maximum effect. Shield of Faith requires no concentration.
- Prepared Magic: The character can have a divine spell “prepared” and gain an initiative bonus equal to their proficiency bonus. Their next Action must be to use that spell or it is not considered prepared any longer.
- Affinity: (Major) The character’s maximum in their Primary Ability is raised by 1.
- Prepared Magic: The character can have a divine spell “prepared” and gain an initiative bonus equal to double their proficiency bonus. Their next Action must be to use that spell or it is not considered prepared any longer.
- Devoted: Gain an extra use of Channel Divinity
Incarna Core Mechanics